Friday, February 11, 2005


I shot this picture on the way to work. Yeah, maybe I should have been paying a little more attention to the road, but obviously there wasn't too many cars to worry about. We've been a little down lately. You see, I met with the builder Wednesday for the pre-sheetrock walk-thru on our new house at Providence. We basically have 2 weeks to sell our house (since the last contract fell through), or we have to forfeit our new house at Providence. We can't afford to buy it if we have to purchase it (on a different lot) because the price has already gone up $13,000 since we signed the contract to build ours. So, we've really been afraid we weren't going to get to buy a house out there. Well, I got a call from the showing service today. I was like "yeah, whatever, go ahead and show it." Of course, I was very nice about it, but it's like them crying wolf. Eventually you quit getting your hopes up. Well, a couple hours later our agent called us. She said the lady that looked at our house wanted to make an offer on it, and she thought that we could make it work this time. So, our agent met Kimberly and I tonight, we countered the offer (which was accepted over the phone by the buyer's agent), and now we're in contract again to sell the house!! Hopefully this one will go through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home