
I was running a little late this morning - it was about 9:00 before I even left the house. What do you do when you're running late? Swing by your new house, of course!! These guys must think I'm either with some federal agency, or a stalker - they stare at me everytime I pull up in front of the house to take a picture. Check out that saw on the curb with the safety shield either removed or locked in the open position!! Well, all I can say is if they loose a limb on my property, they better dang well take it with them! I don't want to plant a tree or something and find some dudes arm!! The framing is almost complete, other than a minor issue we found the day before yesterday with the niche being framed incorrectly in the hallway. The dormer windows still need to be added to the front roof. It's coming along nicely!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home